This limited warranty (“Warranty”) is provided by Selldevice Inc having its place of business at 231 Oak Park Blvd, Suite 301, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 7S8, Canada (“SELLDEVICE”) for the pre-owned electronic device (“device”) purchased by you.
What Does SELLDEVICE Warrants?
SELLDEVICE warrants that the device purchased by you will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer use for a period of ninety (90) days from your date of purchase (“warranty period”).
If there is any defect or malfunction in the device within the warranty period, SELLDEVICE will replace the device with a functionally equivalent device or refund the purchase price paid by you subject to terms herein and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The original shipping charges will not be refunded.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty shall exclude the following:
- Force majeure events which include without limitation disasters, earthquakes, fires, floods, casualties, or any other acts beyond the reasonable control of SELLDEVICE
- Physical damage of the device including accidental drop
- Acts of third parties
- Issues caused by software including third party software
- Issues arising in transport or storage
- Theft or loss of device
- Misuse, abuse or negligence by you while handling the device
- If device serial number has been modified or removed
- Tampering of setup of the device
- Power surges, outages, incorrect voltage, or non-authorized electrical connections
- Repair by unauthorized persons
- Damage caused due to use of the device with some other device
- Components included after purchasing the device
- Use of the device not in accordance with the instructions
- Any cause not originating from defects in materials or workmanship
- Exposure to adverse external environmental conditions
- Excessive damage to device
- Exposure to pests, animals, vermin, water
- Normal wear and tear
- Any minimal flaws in the device which does not affect its functionality
Obtaining warranty service
- You must contact SELLDEVICE within the warranty period as per the email at ____________________.
- You will be required to provide proof of purchase details, description of the defect or malfunction, and other information needed by SELLDEVICE.
- SELLDEVICE will provide you further instructions on how to return the device
- SELLDEVICE reserves the right to perform a complete assessment of the defect before issuing any refund or replacement and the decision of SELLDEVICE shall be final.
- Any transport costs for sending the device to SELLDEVICE shall be borne by you.
- Before returning any device, you should delete or remove all your data or materials that you may have stored in the device.
- You will need to return the device in either its original packaging or an equivalent protective packaging to the address specified by SELLDEVICE.
- SELLDEVICE is not obligated to offer a refund or replacement if you send any device without contacting SELLDEVICE first.
- Any replacement device will be refurbished and of same model; In case the device model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with a similar model as determined by SELLDEVICE.
- The device you send for replacement or for refund shall become the property of SELLDEVICE.
- In the event of replacement of the device, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty from the original date of replacement.
- This warranty is only valid in Canada and is non-transferable.
- No warranty given by any other person/entity with respect to the device is binding on SELLDEVICE.
- In the event any provision of this warranty is determined to be unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will remain effective and enforceable.
- Any accessories such as cable sold with the device are not included in warranty cover
- This Warranty shall be governed by the laws of state of Ontario without regard to conflict of law provisions. All disputes hereunder shall be decided solely in the courts of Ontario.
THE LAWS OF CERTAIN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS ARE APPLICABLE TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SUCH RIGHTS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND SELLDEVICE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS AND SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE. SELLDEVICE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE DEVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR AS TO ANY OUTCOMES FROM THE USE. SELLDEVICE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE DEVICE FUNCTION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT REPLACEMENT WILL BE DONE ON ALL OCCASIONS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLDEVICE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OR CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN WHEN SELLDEVICE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SELLDEVICE’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.