Last updated August 2020
- Application of this Privacy Statement
- Information We Collect
We may collect some limited information from you through the following channels:
- We ask our users for information upon sign up for our services such as phone number, e-mail address, name and passwords in order to create an account.
- We maintain a helpdesk function for addressing any questions, comments or concerns about the Site. We may access users’ e-mail address and any other information they elect to provide as part of responding to such inquiries. This information is only utilized for customer support, is stored only for recordkeeping and analytics purposes, and is not otherwise shared.
- We may from time to time collect automatically-collected information when you access our services (“Usage Data”), such as browser information, link interaction with our products, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and any other usage information collected from various tracking tools (collectively “App Usage Statistics”).
- We may collect certain data from cookies (“Cookie Data”). A cookie is a term given to describe a certain type of message that is communicated to a web browser by a web server when a user navigates the Site. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and prepare customized web experiences for the users.
- We may also, when you enable our location-based services, collect Global Positioning System (GPS) location data and/or motion data.
- Information Disclosure
We limit any sharing of information we have collected about you to certain narrow purposes. Your information may be shared for the following reasons only:
TO COMPLY WITH LAWS OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS OF USERS
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
TO GROW AND ENHANCE OUR BUSINESS MODEL AND SERVICES TO YOU
TO TRANSFER ASSETS IN THE EVENT OF SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
TO UTILIZE API INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PROVIDERS
- Our Stance on Contact with You
We may from time to time contact you to remind you about something related to the Site, such as promotions or deals or for upgrades or alerts about other great services we have in the works through “push notifications” or similar means. If you do not wish to receive these type of notifications, you will be provided an “opt-out” option.
We may also contact customer users in other ways such as e-mail with promotional materials, newsletters, and discounts. You will be provided an “opt-out” option if you do not wish to take advantage of these communications.
- How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We use best practices regarding administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information. While we have taken these reasonable steps to secure the information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide us your information.
6. Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18 unless the children have been granted permission by their parents to use our Site. If you become aware of any data that we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
For questions or concerns related to Privacy, we can be contacted via e-mail at Hello@selldevice.com.